SIMPLE STEPS THAT SAVE YOUR CHILD’S STEM CELLS FOR THE FUTURE
- Tooth Collection: We partner with your dentist to collect the teeth.
- Transport: We provide for overnight shipping to our lab, directly from your dentist, in a temperature-controlled Tooth Transport Kit. In use worldwide for over 20 years, the Save-A-Tooth device (the main component in the Tooth Transport Kit) helps protect the dental pulp in your child’s teeth during transport to our lab.
- Stem Cell Processing: Prior to freezing, stem cells are extracted from the dental pulp and grown in culture. We conduct a total cell count and then confirm the presence of the expected stem cells using flow cytometry. We also preserve a portion of the dental pulp in its original state.
- Confirmation: We send you a report detailing exactly what is present in the samples we are banking for you.
- Cryopreservation: Your sample is carefully cooled to a permanent storage temperature of less than -150° C (-240° F) in a vapor-phase liquid nitrogen cryopreservation vault. We use the latest cryopreservation (freezer) technology and maintain your samples in a gated storage facility with 24-hour security.
- Usage: If your child needs to access their stem cells, contact us and we will safely prepare and transport the cells to the clinic where the therapy will occur.
At Store-A-Tooth, we've focused on quality throughout our process, so you can have confidence that your child’s stem cells will be safe and secure until needed.
Click here to view a full list of our accreditations.
How to Get Started →