Learn more about stem cells
- Delineate key elements of the AAPD policy on stem cells and how this translates into daily practice
- List the types, sources, and basic properties of stem cells
- List and describe the range of potential clinical uses for dental stem cells and the current status of these in type I diabetes and spinal cord injury
- Explain the dental stem cell banking and cryopreservation process
- Describe the key elements involved in discussing dental stem cell banking services with patients and in providing these services
Take this course for free Any dental professional can benefit from this information.
Peer-reviewed CE Activity by Dental Learning, an ADA/CERP recognized provider.
Course Number: 133
- What's a stem cell?
- Why are they important in dentistry?
- How do I participate in one of the most groundbreaking developments in dentistry today...
Peer-reviewed CE Activity by Dentistry Today,an ADA CERP recognized provider.
- Familiarize yourself with the AAPD's Policy on Dental Stem Cells.
- Understand the history of dental stem cells.
- Examine the critical role played by children's dentists.
- Understand indicators for quality when working with a stem cell provider.
- Learn more about Provia Labs and the Store-A-Tooth service.
- Why Preserve Stem Cells?
- Dental Stem cell Basics
- Why Choose Store-A-Tooth?
- Program for Dentists and Oral Surgeons
- Dental Stem Cell Research
- A potential cure for Diabetes?
- Pricing Options