Becoming a Store-A-Tooth
provider is simple
and now FREE!
Learn more about dental stem cells, and how your
patients and practice can benefit from Store-A-Tooth
- Delineate key elements of the AAPD policy on stem cells and how this translates into daily practice
- List the types, sources, and basic properties of stem cells
- List and describe the range of potential clinical uses for dental stem cells and the current status of these in type I diabetes and spinal cord injury
- Explain the dental stem cell banking and cryopreservation process
- Describe the key elements involved in discussing dental stem cell banking services with patients and in providing these services
Peer-reviewed CE Activity by Dental Learning, an ADA/CERP recognized provider.
- What's a stem cell?
- Why are they important in dentistry?
- How do I participate in one of the most groundbreaking developments in dentistry today...
Course Number: 133
Peer-reviewed CE Activity by Dentistry Today,an ADA CERP recognized provider.
- Familiarize yourself with the AAPD's Policy on Dental Stem Cells.
- Understand the history of dental stem cells.
- Examine the critical role played by children's dentists.
- Understand indicators for quality when working with a stem cell provider.
- Learn more about Provia Labs and the Store-A-Tooth service.
- Why Preserve Stem Cells?
- Dental Stem cell Basics
- Why Choose Store-A-Tooth?
- Program for Dentists and Oral Surgeons
- Dental Stem Cell Research
- A potential cure for Diabetes?
- Pricing Options